The Festival Del Sol is a mountain bike festival that focuses on the great riding around St. George, UT. We will ride the techy trails including Zen, Kentucky Lucky Chicken, Gooseberry Mesa and Paradise City (A local favorite often overlooked by tourists). All rides are intermediate to advanced and will have something to challenge every rider.
The Festival takes place over Martin Luther King, Jr. weekend providing a great escape from the cold weather and an excellent opportunity to reset after the holidays and just breath some fresh air.
And the best part, it’s free!
- 11 AM – Group Ride on Zen Trail
- 3 PM – Group Ride on Kentucky Lucky Chicken
- 4-7 PM – Social Lounge – Soup, Fire Pits, bring money for Affogato!
- 10 AM – Group Ride on Gooseberry Mesa
- After ride Social on the Mesa
All rides will meet at Red Rock Bicycle Co.
Rides are capped at 40 riders each. You must register to participate. Registration will open on Monday, Dec 11th at 7 AM.