If you’ve Got a mountain bike, love to ride, enjoy competition—and a little good, dirty fun—then come on out to the Red Rock Rampage!
Southwestern Utah is known for unique and challenging mountain bike trails, breathtaking scenery, and sunshine more than 300 days a year! So challenge yourself on the Red Rock Rampage course and enjoy the great spring weather you’ll find in Southern Utah.
With 30 different categories—ranging from kids to pro—the Red Rock Rampage offers something for every mountain bike enthusiast
And, if you really want to enjoy nature, there’s plenty of undeveloped, on-site camping so you can really rough it!
• We are proud to be the First stop on the Intermountain Cup Series
• Pre-Ride the course year round!
• Over 20 Event Categories
• 6 Mile Loop with 650 vertical feet
• Perfect Spring Riding Temperatures
• Scenery that amazes you in Southern Utah’s Painted Desert
• Only 90 minutes north of Las Vegas
• Just 4 hours south of Salt Lake City
• Close to Zion National Park and the Grand Canyon