March 2, 2019
We are excited to announce our new Kids Ride Free policy!
Any kid 11-18 years of age, who is accompanied by an adult for the entire duration of the ride can receive free entry into R.S.U road events. Register yourself first, you will receive details on how to receive a free code that you can use to register your child in your confirmation email.
Follow us on Social Media to stay up to date. We post reminders and important dates and times to keep you in the loop.
*Online Registration ends February 26th at 11:30 PM MST
The first ride of the season. Get your riding legs back and join us for a tough but fun 90 or 65+ or 35 mile bike ride. This year we are adding a different game with prizes at every rest stop. Make it to the top of Utah Hill for the big prizes.
Our first event of the year, Mesquite Madness takes advantage of mild temperatures in Mesquite Nevada. When other places are still frozen, Mesquite is basking in sunshine, giving you perfect riding conditions—without the crazy traffic and chaos you’ll find in bigger cities.
You’ll enjoy sunshine and scenery on the Citizen’s Class (35 mile), Metric Century (65 mile), and Top of The Hill (90 mile) as they loop through Mesquite, and even a bit of Arizona. The Metric Century and Top of The Hill also allow you to experience nature’s full splendor as they flow through nearly untouched parts of Arizona and Utah!
Come on out. Bring your family. Bring your friends. Join us for Mesquite Madness!
• Event is capped at 500 riders—so register early!
• Fully stocked rest stops, a great lunch, and more!
• You’ll receive a custom Mesquite Madness Event Medal with your registration
• You’ll get a custom Mesquite Madness T-shirt with your registration
• A distance to please every rider with 35, 65, & 90 mile options
• Enjoy warm spring weather and plenty of sunshine
• Roving Sag support
• Only 60 Minutes North of Las Vegas
• Just 4.5 Hours South of Salt Lake City
Check out a video from last year: