Have you heard the good word? The good word that a new mountain bike race and festival are coming to Cedar City? The Revival is about to happen. Join us among the awesome trails of the Three Peaks Recreational Area for three days of riding, racing and reveling on bikes in the Southwestern Utah desert, a place some call God’s country. Sermons will begin Friday evening and will adjourn Sunday afternoon. This is no burned over district Revival. We can’t guarantee apparitions, but we will say you will be moved to pedal long and hard.
The camp will start with games and socializing Friday evening including slow races, a fat tire criterium and beer garden. Saturday will be the main event with a 8:17 race. Race it solo or duo. The race will be adjourned as we tidy up for the evening. Dinner will be served to the camp while we hold the awards ceremony. More socializing and games will give way to a final night. The adjourning meeting will be Sunday’s group ride on some inspiring local trails.
The Three Peaks Revival. It will be good.
- Pre-ride the course most of the year
- Challenging course with areas suiting all skill levels
- Slickrock sections
- Sierra-Tilted rock formations
- The Infamous Voodoo-Tree
- Only 2.5 hours north of Las Vegas
- Only 1 hour north of St. George
- Just 3 hours south of Salt Lake City
- Close to Bryce Canyon, Cedar Breaks, Brian Head, and more!